Its funny because theres no one that gives a fuck about me . . I feel so stupid for even caring or even being there for people whom never do the same in return. I mean, I don’t expect anything back as an exchange but it would be nice if someone would do something nice for me . . for once. You know?
It’s like i have 60% but I’m looking for the other 40% . . When in the end, I’ll be left with nothing. Just because i can never be satisfied with what I have. Im always looking for ‘perfection’ in a guy and thats how i get hurt . . All because of my expectations.